Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Lunch #29

Today I overslept! Not good! I don't like to be rushed. Who does? Anyway, this is what I threw together for K's lunch today. I really need to go to the store. We are down to the bare bones of foods that K will eat. If I can just make it two more days I can go shopping on the weekend and not be rushed. I just noticed the pictures are a little dark.  Sorry about that.


K's lunch for Tuesday, November 6th, 2012:
  • Pepperoni
  • Pepper Jack cheese
  • pickles
  • strawberries
  • yogurt w/ sprinkles



I thought I was going to skewer pepperoni and pepper jack cheese on this cute little pick I recently purchased. Wrong! When I tried to roll the cheese it crumbled. So I tore it up in pieces and then made a couple of birdies to put on top of it so it didn't look so bad. Ha! Also threw in 2 pickles as an afterthought.


I sliced up a few strawberries and realized I don't have super small containers that close for things like sprinkles. Ugh! The sprinkles are for the yogurt. I didn't put them in because they start to dissolve right away and sometimes look gross. I thought it would be fun for K to put the sprinkles in the yogurt herself anyways.


All right, I have been buying a ton of yogurt for K to try hoping she likes one. She had said the Chobani Verry Berry was okay. I'll take okay. So today's lunch was the first yogurt in the lunch attempt.

Can you guess what came back home? The Chobani Verry Berry yogurt came back home with a slice of pepperoni. I asked what happened K said she took 5 bites (more like licks from the look of it) and then had to run to the restroom. She said when she came back to took 5 more bites and had to run to the restroom again. Not sure I believe that. Anyway, I think the next time I will freeze it and then send it for lunch maybe slushy yogurt might be the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment