Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lunch #3

Today's lunch was complete flop. It started out so good with pepperoni and mustard teddy bear sandwich with candy eyes, sliced carrots, raspberries and blueberries, colorful goldfish crackers and the famous Dove dark chocolate candy along with Cutie's for a snack.


Well, almost all of it came back.  The Cutie's were gone because they were in a separate container.  I guess the raspberries and blueberries were on the verge. They seemed a little wet while I was packing them in the Planetbox however I patted them down with a paper towel.  BUT I guess the juices got the best of me and leaked all over the place. K ended up with soggy goldfish crackers and sandwich and funky tasting carrots.  Even her Planetbox carrier showed signs of major leakage.  How did so much leakage happen? Ugh!  She must have been so disappointment that she didn't even eat the candy.  I hope tomorrow is a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment